Alles zu Fragen & Problemen mit der TDR und ihren Standart Teilen und Zubehör

Moderatoren: freeyourminds, schubsi

Antworten
Milosh
Tretrollerfahrer
Tretrollerfahrer

TDR 125 15PS -> 24PS

Beitrag von Milosh »

Hello guys! I am so happy that I found this site dedicated to TDR 125! It's a rly nice motorcycle! My name is Milos, I am 17 years old from Serbia! I got my TDR imported from Germany about 9 months ago, with 80km/h restriction and 15ps. It has 18500km on the clock now. Year 1997. I got another CDI with the bike which I put on the bike yesterday and now max speed is 105km/h and the bike goes a little bit better. Also the oil in the exhaust was ignited so there was a lot of smoke, people on the street thought it was going to explode :D I want to take off the restriction and get those 24PS... But I can't figure out where it is? I know it's in the exhaust but where exactly? Can anyone post a picture and mark where it is? Please help, thx.
My TDR is a '97 model.

Milos
STdesign
TDR Fan
TDR Fan

Beitrag von STdesign »

For 23 hp you need the CDI you have already put in your bike.

Now, you have to remove the thrush-ring, which is located at the begin of the exhaust. The ring is fixed with welding-points.

Pictures you can find in this thread at the end of the first site: - click -
Milosh
Tretrollerfahrer
Tretrollerfahrer

Beitrag von Milosh »

Thank you a lot... That's the thing I wanted to know!

Do I have to cut the exhaust to remove it or ?
freeyourminds
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von freeyourminds »

no you only have to remove the exhaust from your bike and remove die 3 welding-Points from the ring. I used a multitool like this https://www.pc-magazin.de/common/page/i ... el_big.jpg to cut the points an grind the surface.
Antworten